Wednesday, January 4, 2017

HOORAY

Hello to all 
 wishing  you a very Happy New Year 
May 2017 see all your dreams & desires fulfilled.
******** 
In  late 2011 I saw a facebook posting revealing a new challenge site
titled CSI starting in 2012
It sounded so terrific I waited in anticipation 
Color Stories Inspiration began
a fantastic concept with an intrepid leader
the beautiful Debbi Terhani
Through CSI I have met some wonderful artists & formed valued friendships 
both online & in real life 
my first
Case File #1
CHANGES 
I played along for sometime hardly ever missing a challenge, 
then had the honour of becoming a DETECTIVE which I continued 
until my retirement through ill health after Case File # 131
I take this opportunity to congratulate Debbi on her continued success 
 &  a very happy 5th Birthday to CSI.
 Debbi invited retired detectives to dust off our kits & sleuth again
so here I am... 
Case File # 221
 
HOORAY 
used to solve the case:
Sketch: My interpretation 
Colors: ivory,turquoise, watermelon pink, yellow-green & chocolate brown
 Evidence: tiny dots. triangles. banner, string,circles & leaves
Testimony:in the form of a recipe 
To check out the current challenge & seeing how the detectives solved the case 
you can find all the details HERE 
Grab yourselves a sleuthing kit & solve the case you will have a great time 
Thank You for calling by
Happy Scrapping
Hugz Annette xx  
 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment